Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a beautiful morning!


Good morning, girls. I'm sorry I've been so absent lately; I call this my busiest month of the year, and it's definitely living up to that so far. :)


Did you go take the personality test in yesterday's post??? I'd love to know what you came out as. :D


It's THANKFUL NOVEMBER; I challenged you to post, SOMEWHERE, one thing you were thankful for each day of this month. I KNOW at least one of you is having an awful month, having to make life-or-death decisions with a loved one. While I know that doing this exercise won't make those decisions - or this period in your life - easy, I DO know it will help your heart to remember what God has done for you.
SO! Are you doing it? You should have six things on your list so far, since it's the sixth of November. :) Here are mine:
  1. I'm thankful for my hostess club stampers, who help me keep in business!
  2. I'm thankful for our new church, new pastor, and new lessons.
  3. I'm thankful for new friends!
  4. I'm thankful for a beautiful home and loving parents who grace us with it.
  5. I'm thankful the election is OVER!
  6. I'm thankful for my husband running errands so I don't have to!

You can use the comments section to list, everyone, or you can just use it to tell me you're listing. :) I promise you that this will make you feel even more grateful, and lift your heart. Remember the old song!

Count your blessings!

Name them one by one!

Count your many blessings -

See what GOD has done!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Thank you for this challenge, Lori. It does put a different spin on things, which is perhaps why feel so calm in the midst of our trial.