Friday, March 13, 2009

Pastor Barbie Loflin

I just wanted to share our assistant pastor's website with you: http://www.drencheddevotions.blogspot.com/


Be prepared. She is an all-out, no-holds-barred teacher/preacher. It's ALL about God. She's incredibly open about everything she teaches. When God reveals something to me through her, it completely takes my breath away and brings me to tears. It's the kind of cutting through that only the Word can bring!

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

I challenge you to go check it out! And if you are able, she has a CD that I've not been blessed to hear YET - but I get to hear her at church, and I KNOW you'd be blessed!!! She's also an author - they're all there for you to check out.

Be ready for the breath of God to stir!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh wow! I have bookmarked her and will read her more. I cant wait to dive further into her writings! WOW! What a way with words! THANK YOU for pointing me in this direction. I cant wait to share her link with a few of my other friends!!!