Friday, August 12, 2011

Got to try Dr. Scholl's Gel Insoles for FREE!


I just wanted to share with you friends that I'm part of an online group called BzzzAgents; every once in a while I get to try some product for free, and these were my latest freebie.

I really like them! I can put on my shoes, and be able to stay on my feet a lot longer than without them. The only thing I don't like is that they shift in my shoes, and I have to re-place them whenever I put the shoes back on.

I have COUPONS to share, too! :D If you want one, leave me a comment - and make sure I have your address (you can email it to me at Pooh0612@aol.com), and I'll send out a coupon until they're all gone - but I have a lot to share. :) I LOVE being able to bless people with them!! It's a $5 off coupon! So, just let me know.

Be BLESSED today, my dear friend. You're constantly on my heart, even though I haven't been posting much. I'm thinking about what God wants me to post next. :) Leave comments with prayer requests, answered prayers, and just how you're doing!

2 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

I need lots and lots of prayers to seek out and accept God's will for my job / income / future... there are so many things I want to do and have no idea how (or if)... hugs!!

Lori Stilger said...

Hey, Allison, of course I'll pray! Is something specific going on where you are now, or do you feel like it's time to go elsewhere? I love you!!! Thank you for ALWAYS being encouraging. We've GOT to get together soon! :)