Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting ready to GO!


It's almost time! We're taking a LONG vacation, going to Oregon for six weeks. But it's been a long six or seven weeks past already....

I got sick for the first time right after Thanksgiving, and I just can't seem to kick this lung/throat combo all the way out. Kenn, as you can see, has also been having a hard time with it. With his asthma, we try not to keep passing it back and forth because of how difficult it is for him. He's still coughing, but I think he's feeling better. He kept his good spirit throughout, for the most part - look at the sparkle in his eyes! He's enjoying my reaction to his new hat. LOL!

Preparation this week has meant getting lesson plans done - and trying to figure out who, exactly, is going to substitute for me! It's been kind of stressful, but I think it's going to be OK. And you know what? I'm still going to get on that plane Saturday! LOL

Please pray for us, for healing, for rest, for traveling mercies, for divine appointments - that whatever He's got for us on this trip, that we'll keep our eyes open for His hand!

I'm planning on blogging from the beach a bit. I can't wait to see MY ocean again, to rest to the rhythm of His heart. :D

Be blessed, dear ones! Know you're in my thoughts and prayers! I appreciate you, so much!

No comments: