Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SOOOOOOOOO blessed!

Have you ever felt so generally blessed that you couldn't put it into words?? That's how I've been feeling, ALL week. God is so awesome. He's blessed me businesswise in the past week, churchwise, and I'm just BLESSED. I have a wonderful husband who works hard to try and take care of me, I have wonderful friends who also protect me :) and who love me and laugh with me and praise God with me.



So, I have some challenges in my life. Don't we ALL?? Would we trade ANYONE'S burdens for our own? Nope, didn't think so. And you know what? Those challenges don't change who GOD is. They don't change His holiness, righteousness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, or mercy! They may change ME - will I choose to use self-control? To allow Him to grow those awesome Fruit of the Spirit in me? To pursue holiness? Sure, it may STINK to be where I am at any given moment. But am I going to allow God to use it to GROW me?????


Wow. Not sure where that came from, but I think one of you must have needed to hear it, too! :)




OK. I didn't post yesterday - it's time to SHARE!!!!! What did YOU learn, either in church, Sunday school, from your private study, or from watching someone on TV? What is God saying to YOU???




We're continuing the series on HOLINESS at our new church. You know, if you'd like to hear any of our sermons, they're available online to download! Here's the link to the site! :) The series is the first three sermons at this point. A lot of GOOD HOLY WORD STUDY going on! It's making me thirsty again, my friends. I am sooooooooooo grateful!!!




Now, then. :) It's your turn! Share!!! And here's a picture for you to meditate on. :)
I can't wait to hear from you, dear one. God LOVES you. He's seeking YOU, He wants to know YOU face-to-face. Can you hear Him?




No comments: