Monday, February 2, 2009
Those of you who are my friends on Facebook may have already read these. :) Just wanted to post here - I'm not picking 25 people, but PLEASE let me know if you decide to play! :D
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you
1. I live for Christ alone!
2. I did meet my husband, Kenn, online - but in a Christian chat room NOT called MIRACLE WHIP. :D
3. This year will be our 13th anniversary.
4. I hold a speech communications degree from the University of TX, El Paso.
5. I haven't done anything official with that degree since I graduated!
6. I was a substitute teacher for 18 months after I graduated - and I can still give THE LOOK. :D
7. I've lived in six different states: PA, IN, TX, OR, WA, and TN.
8. If I could choose to live anywhere in the continental US, I'd choose the Pacific Northwest.
9. I'm really a very shy person!
10. I am a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! - here is my blog http://www.poohisstamping.blogspot.com/ and here is my official site http://poohisstampin.stampinup.net/ - and I LOVE what I do!
11. I struggle daily with my blood sugars - but I know Who has them in control!
12. Kenn and I have our own photography business called HEAVENLY PERSPECTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY. If you'd like to see some of our work (or even better, OWN some!), please check out http://heavenlyperspective.shutterbugstorefront.com
13. We have a daily email ministry we call SOME GOOD NEWS. It's a photo with a bit of Scripture, then some GOOD news. :) If you'd like to try it out - you can unsub at any time! - just email me at HeavnlyPhotos@aol.com.
14. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! It's my absolute favorite time of the year. I think part of that is that you can give something to someone without them wondering WHY. :)
15. I've done a LOT of different work over the years - Jack of all trades, you know?
16. My nickname is "Pooh". My family has called me Pooh for YEARS, and still does. :)
17. I LOVE to read. Books are my best friends, have been since I can remember. Nowadays it's mostly fiction, sci fi, etc. :)
18. I'm currently in a Bible study on ESTHER by Beth Moore. I've always loved ESTHER and RUTH, but Beth's breathing new life into this study for me!
19. We had a dream, a long time ago, of my making a CD. But contemporary Christian is NOT where my voice was, and my voice is getting past its prime, for sure. If only I'd been a little older during the Sandi Patti era! :)
20. We are SO blessed - we are able to share a beautiful house with my parents. We all get along well, and Mom's decorated the house beautifully. Kenn and I are able to have our own suite of rooms, and I have the great room downstairs for my business/studio.
21. I believe that, no matter how little we possess, we are still blessed. We should share our blessings with others! Pass it on - not to receive, but to BLESS!
22. I have two sisters. One is pregnant with #7, and her husband is in the Army. My youngest sister is a G&T teacher in Texas; her husband is a college professor.
23. There are four years between each of us; there are three years between each marriage. Kinda wierd, huh!
24. I've been contemplating going back to school for a while, but don't know what I'd like to do if I did.
25. I stress more over people being upset about things than I do almost anything else!