Thursday, February 12, 2009

Neglected Awards

Hello, dear friends!! I hope you've enjoyed all the posts this week. :) I've received two awards that I need to post; one was during DECEMBER. I'm SO awful - but I'm so glad you love me, anyway. :D





OK, so both Karna and Becky gave this award to me on DECEMBER 10. :::::::::::::hanging head in shame:::::::::::::::



Part of the problem is, I don't know who else to give it to! :D Here's what the award says:



This award means that this blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.


Isn't it a WONDERFUL award?? Thank you both, SO much, for granting this to me!!!!! You're so sweet, and it means so much to know I'm LOVED. :)


This one's hard for me to give away, because I REALLY don't bloghop as much as I should. I think I will give it to Jennifer, though. :) I've linked to one of her sites, but she's got another wonderful blog that you'd enjoy HERE.


If you think I should have given it to YOU, too, post a comment and tell me!!! :D




Here's the next award that I received from Ginny. :) Ginny is a dear online friend, and any prayers you can send her way would be awesome. I'll let her tell me if she wants to share with you!
ANYWAY. This is a sweet award, too; here's what it says:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon's of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along please include these guidelines. I am to choose eight friends to share this with.
Yeah. Like I HAVE eight friends with blogs! :D Let's see. Of course Becky gets it, and Karna. And so does Jennifer, so SHE has two, also. LOL!!!! Let's see. Ummmm, Nancy, too! And AMY!!! :D She's got a blog now, so she's tagged! :D
That's all I can think of tonight. I'm starting to feel a bit of my hay fever coming on. I need that cold weather back! :D If you think you should have gotten THIS one - and it's QUITE possible, because I ALWAYS forget something or someone - please leave me a comment! :)
OK, girls. Thanks for coming and loving me!!! :) I love you all, dearly, even if I don't say much to you for a length of time. :) Please pray for us, too; the business Kenn's been freelancing with so much is gone. He's kind of excited about what God may be using this for, but it is still a shock! (To the wallet, too!!) But we know GOD is in control; those friends of ours who've lost their jobs there, too, are devastated. Please pray for them all.
BE BLESSED! Or rather, YOU ARE BLESSED! RECOGNIZE IT!!! :D Oh, and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

nancy said...

I am so ashamed! But I haven't been blogging much either. Mostly just doing art. I don't know when I've visited you last. I think of you, and when I do, I always pray for you. Hope all is well. Thank you for the award. Still hoping we can get together sometime.
Love,
Nancy

Becky said...

Thank you sooo much for this! What an honor! You are a true blessing to me!