Monday, February 9, 2009

37 Random Things About Me!

Erase my answers and put yours in and forward it to your friends. Kind of fun thing to do!

1. Do you like Blue Cheese? -- NO! AUGH!!!!!!
2. Have you ever smoked? -- nope
3. Do you own a gun? --nope
4. What flavor of Koolade is your favorite? -- Depends on my mood; grape or fruit punch, usually. :)
5. Do you get nervous at the Doctor? -- YES - and my blood pressure proves it!!!
6. Your thoughts on hotdogs? -- I really like Hebrew National, but as long as it tastes good!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? -- CHRISTMAS VACATION! Ohhh, the CAT!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? -- soda. Water makes me nauseous!
9. Can you do pushups? -- The question SHOULD be, do I WANNA???
10. What is your favorite pc of jewelery? -- A pendant Kenn gave me on our second anniversary when we had NO money.
11. Favorite hobby? --stamping, reading, baking--I have too many!!
12. Do you have ADD? --nope!
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? --yup
14. Middle name? -- Lynn
15. Three thoughts at this very moment? -- I should file all the crap on my desk. I hope everyone enjoys this post. I should really go put all the Christmas stuff back under the eaves.
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly. --Water, Diet Mtn. Dew, Diet Coke
17. Current worry. -- taking captive my fears about finances!
18. Current hate right now. -- Lima beans. :D
19. Favorite place to be? --PACIFIC NORTHWEST!! Second choice, at home
20. How did you bring in the new year? --Kenn & I watched the ball drop.
21. Where would you like to go? -- YACHATS, OREGON!!!!!!! PLEASE?!??!--------------------->>
22. (This was blank when I received it, have NO idea what it was supposed to be!!!)
23. Do you own slippers? -- yes, several pair. :)
24. What color of shirt are you wearing? -- white
25. Do you sleep on satin sheets? -- Nope. Who can afford 'em?
26. Can you whistle? --yes, but better in than out!
27. Favorite Color? -- For WHAT?? :D Black, white, red, pink, purple....
28. Would you be a pirate? -- YES, I love being on the water!!!
29. What do you sing in the shower? --depends on the day!
30. Favorite girls name? --Becca Joy
31. Favorite boys name? --Nathan
32. Whats in your pockets? --aint got none
33. Last thing that made you laugh? -- Kenn being silly
34. What vehicle do you drive? -- anything I can borrow!
35. Worst injury youve ever had? -- dunno!
36. Do you love where you live? --No, but it's where God has us right now!!!
37. How many tvs do you have in your house? --too many! 6, and there's only 4 of us in the house!! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Hey, Lori! I enjoyed reading your 37 things. I'm passing an award on to you - see my blog!

Becky said...

This is sooo cool!!! Way fun!