Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And we have a winner! :D

She doesn't know who she is yet, but I've ordered her book for her. :)


It's been crazy around here, and I haven't been eating right the last couple of days - so I've been feeling really, really tired. I'm doing MUCH better today - I have to start each morning giving God control over everything I put in my mouth. I wish I could be like lots of others, who can eat the junk they want, but I'm not. :D

I'll try to post a catch-up tomorrow, but I'm not promising that's what it will be. God's still leading me to talk about interpersonal communications AS CHRISTIANS, but I'm not sure my thoughts are together enough to actually start that series. :)

Oh, you want to know who won? Well, the winner of THE SHACK by William P. Young is none other than...

RHONDA B.!!!

Congratulations, Rhonda! It may be a week or two before you receive it, but it's on its way. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH i am so jealous, but YAY for you Rhonda! I'll just go buy the book. I've heard great things about it from others as well as Lori.

Lori, those tomatoes look so good; what I would give for a home grown tomato...beautiful picture.

I think you should gather your thots like rosebuds as you may but hurry up.. ;) That sounds like a good thread on interpersonal communication between Christians.

Often they go askew that's for sure!

Have a great weekend everyone..well starts tomorrow...but hey Lori might not post.

OH anohter thing...re eating..you are one of the busiest people I know and I know you need to watch what you eat for the diabetes so PLEASE eat right...you dont really want to be like everyone else who can eat junk; no one should.

four fingers pointing back at me, even tho I have no known health issues...

Right now I'm eating 3 meals a day and no desserts ... :)
K

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!! I am so glad!!! I really wanted to read that book!! THank you so much!!

Love you lots!!!!
Rhonda