Sunday, March 21, 2010

Posting about SHE SPEAKS! conference....


Hi, dear ones. Perhaps you've noticed the Proverbs 31 Ministries link in my sidebar; have you ever gone to check it out? Well, they have a conference yearly for speakers and writers called SHE SPEAKS - and I've made that a link to their home page.

Why am I writing about it this weekend?

Well, for a long time, I've gone through a dry spell where I haven't had a dream, or any real goal. I have been waiting patiently, pleading with God to make this area of my life come alive again. It's not fun just walking in the dark! Can I get an AMEN? :D

In the last two weeks, an old desire has started again. I'm still waiting to hear clarification, but that desire is for women's ministry. I don't know if it's going to be speaking (I MISS public speaking!) or writing here on my blog (and I KNOW y'all would appreciate a little consistency on my part.... :D). All I know is, God's lit that desire again.

And where He leads, He provides the way. I know that 100%. So this post is my way of giving Him the chance! :) I'm entering for a scholarship to the conference this year. I'm not even sure which track I'd want to go through - speaking, writing, and women's ministry! All places I feel tugs! :D

Since most of you know our financial situation, I'd like to ask that, if you feel led, you join me in praying that, ONLY if this is His will, He will open doors. If you feel led, I'd love to have you ask Him to start to focus that desire - I'm not going to take a step without Him moving me! He's gotta go before me, or I'm not going! :D And if I do happen to get a scholarship, there will be the expenses to cover - more prayer!

If you would like to learn more about getting a scholarship, please visit Lysa's blog at this post!

I can't WAIT to see what God's going to do. He is SO good; I want to be used to touch women's hearts for Him.

Thank you for your prayers, for reading this, and for walking in expectation of His moving with me! :) I love and appreciate each one of you. God loves you, dear one, SO much. I pray that you'll know, without a shadow of a doubt, that God's surrounding you with His loving arms. Rest in HIM, dear one! BE BLESSED!

No comments: