Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good morning! :)

Peonies!




How are you doing today? WHAT are you doing today? :D I just got done planning for my class tonight - nothing like procrastinating, is there. :D I had a hard time getting motivated yesterday; I've been sneezing my head off, and been tired a lot lately. So, I didn't do EVERYTHING I should have yesterday - and am paying for it today. :D





Well, things are growing quickly outside now! It's a beautiful day here in middle TN again, and the next wave of flowers is here. :) I thought I'd share some of God's beauty with you; I don't have much to say today, except to remind you to take a moment to notice what God has put into your day to bless you with. Maybe a flower? Or a person you don't say thank-you to often enough? Take a moment to count your blessings, praise God for them, and bless someone else! :) Enjoy, dear friends!!! YOU ARE LOVED, BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED!
These are going to be gold lillies SOON!
These are mini carnations. :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Found you through Kimmie's blog and just wanted to comment that your peonies are absolutely gorgeous ~ one of my very favorite flowers!

~Mary~

sparrow's song said...

These flowers are gorgeous!!

I was watching the Jane Austin 'Pride and Prejudice' with my daughter this day you posted. She thoroughly enjoyed it. Secretly I think she developed a crush on Mr. Darcy. But then who doesn't? LOL!