Monday, March 17, 2008

It's MONDAY!

And it's FUNNY - I've gotten more comments on my tag than anything else in weeks! :D I'm glad you like knowing about me - I'm not really that interesting.... :D









So. What did you learn at church yesterday? Our Sunday school was about being faithful thru crises. We talked a little bit about common sense for solving crises - but it's my opinion that we can get trapped in our conventional thinking, if we're not careful. God doesn't always solve our problems the direction we head on our own!





The church service was mostly music - our choir did from the entry into Jerusalem to the cross this week, and next week is from the cross to the resurrection! We had communion, and it was a wonderful time of thanking God for the Gift He gave.







Well, spring is DEFINITELY here. It's going to rush right into summer from here - but aren't the forsythia beautiful? :) The trees in our neighborhood actually started blooming BEFORE the forsythia, which is REALLY unusual!

Please, please pray for me this week. Unless someone earns my undying gratitude today, it looks like I'm going to have to stage manage our show. I really don't want to - I SHOULD be able to relax, at this point, but it's not going to happen that way. By the end of the run, it will be a full THREE MONTHS I've given to this show. My business isn't too bad, but I really want to get back to work! The stress isn't good for my glucose levels, either - I'm bouncing again, and very high in the mornings. So that would be another prayer request! :)

OK, I'm going to go - I have to do some photography business paperwork, then get going on show stuff. A woman's work is never done! :D

Have a wonderful, BLESSED day, dear one. Look for the blessings in your life - it will AMAZE you what God has put into your day!

No comments: