So, here are the rules: In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. So just know, if I've tagged you, I'm just trying to follow the rules. :D
So, here goes....
- My middle name is Lynn.
- My parents STILL call me "I SPY", because I have the ability to use inductive and deductive reasoning rather well - and can usually tell them what's been going on by the evidence on the scene. LOL!
- I was born a month premature, so I can get overloaded by loud sounds and bright lights very quickly.
- In kindergarten, I got in trouble for standing on a table and shouting, "The teacher said BE QUIET!!!!" :D
- Junior high and 3/4 of high school was pure torture for me, and I don't really have many GOOD memories of those years.
- My degree is in speech communications, from the University of TX, El Paso.
- I love to take bubble baths.
- My favorite time to go swimming is when it's dark and quiet outside - like after 11 pm. :)
So there! :D You know some more absolutely non-essential stuff about me. :D
My friends to be tagged: Nancy, Kelli, Jamie, Ginny, Jennifer, Constance, Marti, and Jo. PHEW! Lots of work! :D Have fun, friends - and be SURE to check out their wonderful blogs. They're all great, Godly women.
Happy Palm Sunday! :) Enjoy your weekend!!! BE BLESSED, dear sister!