Friday, March 21, 2008

Show & Tell Friday!



Good morning! It's Show & Tell Friday, hosted by Kelli - go check out her website. It's a GREAT place - and her Mr. Linky has some great things to share. :)



My Show & Tell today is my flowers from my dear friend, Becky. She sent them to Kenn & I for the opening of our show last night, OUR TOWN - Kenn & I co-directed, and I'm also stage managing it. We've got one show down, nine more to go! It's a wonderful show, and this is probably one of the best times I've had with a show. :)







This is our Professor Willard, played by Daniel Mathews, and our Stage Manager, played by Bobby Daniels. I just LOVE this shot that Kenn grabbed on Wednesday evening. :)

I can't claim THEM as my own, but this show surely is!!!! If you live in the middle TN area, we'd love to have you come see our show! :)

Got to jet - miles to go before we end up at the theater again tonight. :D Have a WONDERFUL, BLESSED DAY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

sparrow's song said...

Unfortunately, I wasn't wise enough to enjoy 'Our Town' when we read it in our HS senior English class. However, I did get involved with the South Pacific play and helped with props and costume. How I wished I had come sooner and tried out for a part.

Break a leg!