Friday, February 8, 2008

Show & Tell Friday!




Good morning! It's a beautiful, sunny day here again. The birds and squirrels are busy outside, and I'm scurrying around inside, trying to get things done before I take a little time to have fun with friends.



Anyway. :) Today is Show & tell Friday, brought to you by Kelli at http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/. And here is my item!



Isn't it PRETTY? It's by Living Water Creations; Bobbie Jo and Marti are friends of ours, and Kenn did some photography work for them for the website - is still working on some of it, actually. :)


As a result, PART of his payment he took in tradeouts, and this is one of the purses I received - I'm waiting on the other one to be custom-embroidered for me. :) I'm SURE it will make it for Show & Tell when I receive it!


If you go check out their website, and LOVE what you see, and make a purchase, please let them know where you found them! :) Bobbie Jo reads this blog, and I'd love for her and Marti to be blessed by YOU. :)


I use this purse ALL the time now; it happens to match the Crocs that Amy bought me for my birthday last year! :) Let's see - I think I'll go take a picture of them....


Here they are!!!! Yes, that's an Eeyore charm - Amy bought him, too. :D The very first pair of Crocs I owned, she purchased for me, and put a Pooh charm on them. :D She loves me!
OK, enough showing and telling. :) I can't wait to see what other fun, new things people are showing at their blogs today!! :) Be sure and go check it out at Kelli's!
Have a WONDERFUL day, dear one. Find the blessings in your life, and count each one of them!

4 comments:

sparrow's song said...

Wohoo, matching purse and shoes! Love it.

Is that chocolate and pink? Very smart! It's the new gray and pink.

nancy said...

Very fun stuff! I think I need some of those shoes. Everyone says they are the epitome of comfort. How are you feeling and how is your glucose level holding?
Still praying for that.
Love,
Nancy

J-ME said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the bag.

Kelli said...

Very cute bag and shoes, I love pink!
Kelli